Our website & contact details are changing for 2019 to www.BioBankOnline.com
Please change your bookmarks and address books!
We have excellent access to blood samples, human tissues and organs affected by a wide range of inflammatory diseases. Many diseases and conditions have an inflammatory component, such as certain types of cancer.
Diseases include types of autoimmune, cancer, physical injury/ trauma, infectious and neurodegenerative diseases, amongst others, such as, but not limited to:
- Arthritis (rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis)
- Cardiovascular disease, atherosclerosis samples
- Lung tissue from COPD donors (usually post mortem only)
- Crohn's disease samples
- Ulcerative colitis samples
- Other gut inflammatory disorders, including gastritis, gastropathy, ileitis, esophagitis (including Candidiasis), ulcers
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) / Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) samples, including Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis irritable bowel tissues
- Endometriosis samples
- Liver disease samples, including hepatitis (infectious and other), steatohepatitis
- Skin specimens, including psoriasis, eczema and other forms of dermatitis
Exact availability depends on the type of tissue sample, location and format you require, as well as the depth of medical data required and of course the standard treatments available for a particular disease, or whether tissues, organs or joints (for example) might be more useful to your medical research, drug or device development.
We work with high quality facilities for inflammatory disorders, located in the US.