We have excellent access to blood samples, human tissues and organs affected by a wide range of inflammatory diseases. Many diseases and conditions have an inflammatory component, such as certain types of cancer.
Diseases include types of autoimmune, cancer, physical injury/ trauma, infectious and neurodegenerative diseases, amongst others, such as, but not limited to:
- Arthritis (rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis; currently, post mortem joints specimens only)
- Cardiovascular disease, atherosclerosis samples
- Lung tissue from COPD donors (post mortem only)
- Crohn's disease samples
- Ulcerative colitis samples
- Hepatitis samples (currently, blood-only)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) / Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) samples, including Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis irritable bowel tissues
- Endometriosis samples
Exact availability depends on the type of tissue sample, location and format you require, as well as the depth of medical data required and of course the standard treatments available for a particular disease, or whether tissues, organs or joints (for example) might be more useful to your medical research, drug or device development.
We work with high quality facilities for inflammatory disorders, located in the US.